GADGETGD BLACK ICE+ LIQUID GLASS
Gadget Guard Black Ice+ Liquid Edition
Black Ice+ Liquid Edition is a coating that is put onto a device's screen to fortify it by using nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is the branch of technology that deals with dimensions and tolerances less than 100 nanometers. What does that mean? Well, it means that it's completely invisible to the naked eye! It creates a honeycomb structural pattern on the device's screen which, once bonded, protects the surface from water, abrasions and scratches. Gadget Guard uses Shark Proof technology which manipulates the atomic structures to bond with the device's existing glass surface in order to create a screen protector.
Black Ice+ Liquid Edition now come with the industry first peace of mind. In the rare event a screen protected but Black Ice+ Liquid Edition, Gadget Guard will send your customer a $150 check – upon receiving the repair receipt or the damaged phone should they decide to replace it – to help cover costs.
- One pack is designed for one device up to 10.1" screen size
- Package includes: Screen Cleaner/Primer, Liquid Screen Protector
- View Black Ice Liquid Edition FAQ for more
Why Sell It?
- One SKU for every device
- Accidental damage coverage for screen repair or phone replacement - $150 check for consumers
- Works with all cases (case friendly)
- Easy application
- Alternative protection for curved devices
- Ideal for customers who don't like traditional screen protection
Gadget Guard Black Ice+ Liquid Edition Screen Guard Best Practices
- Register the PIN for the customer in store during install process
- Ensure the customer keeps the guard on the device
- Encourage customer to hang on to packaging which includes 1-800 number and instructions